Loprinzi Herb Ohta Signature Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

evert.tan

Reaction score
SOLDI am selling a Loprinzi Herb Ohta Signature Model. I am lowering the price from the original $900 because (being a dodo) I forgot to take off my watch this morning and ended up with a long scratch on the lower bout (bass side). Third picture from the left shows the scratch. The other pics are from before the incident (aside from the scratch the ukulele remains the same). Otherwise, very minor play wear (frets have some shine from strumming) elsewhere. Comes with a hard case. I am selling it because I spend too much time playing my Lichty. PRICE REDUCED $500 SHIPPED

Attachments

• IMG_00000003.jpg
    IMG_00000003.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_00000013.jpg
    IMG_00000013.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_00000012.jpg
    IMG_00000012.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_00000036.jpg
    IMG_00000036.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Beautiful uke! only I live in Ireland and with import duty/taxes etc it would probably bump the price up. I managed to get a Kiwaya from a store in France but Loprinzi's are more difficult to find in Europe!

What kind of finish does this have? The Loprinzi site says it has a gloss but this looks satin.

It is high gloss varnish, according to the website. It looks like satin in person.

Hey evert.tan, I'm very interested! I've never noticed a side sound port on this model before. Was it a special request from the factory?

Bump for price reduction (details in post)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom