We Are The Champions (Ukulele Solo for FC Bayern

Linho

Reaction score
Servus,

this recording is dedicated to FC Bayern München for winning the Soccer Treble 2013. :D

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

It's a One-Take, not perfect, but it comes from the heart. ;)

Cheers,
Linho

Linho, that was WONDERFUL! And, I just LOVE your Kanile'a tat tenor -- the sound is incredible -- I was really considering getting one of those ukes, but it was just a bit too far out of my budget, sadly. Please keep making more videos of your beautiful playing on your lovely uke! Thanks for sharing! :)

Congrats to Bayern on the Triple! "Super" Mario with two goals!

Linho that was very cool. Just subbed you and listened to the Nokia tune, what a classic. Do you have any tabs for these? I watched the match live, what a game! Bayern deserved to win, even though I'm a true blue Chelsea fan!

Thanks for your kind words! :D

@Hochapeafarm: Wow, that's a big compliment. It really gives me reasons for making more videos in the future, thanks! :eek:

@UkuEroll: Tabs for the Nokia Tune caan be found in Al Wood's eBook How To Play Classical Ukulele. I don't have tabs for We Are The Champions. But maybe I'll find the time to tab it out.

So if you're a Blue, you had reason to celebrate last year at the "Finale Dahoam". Still hurts. :p
After three 2nd places last year it's just fair that Bayern won all three competitions. :cool:

Servus,

this recording is dedicated to FC Bayern München for winning the Soccer Treble 2013. :D

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

It's a One-Take, not perfect, but it comes from the heart. ;)

Cheers,
Linho
Nice solo and the all German Final was a credit to the beautiful game. It was a great match for football lovers everywhere. Well done Linho from a long suffering English football fan. ;-)

Top Bottom