FS: Collings UC1 Concert Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

remy26

Reaction score
The concert purge continues...

I really hate to do this as it is an excellent uke, except for it just feels to small to me. I kept it around a little longer than a few of the others just because it has such a wonderful sound, but I think I'm a tenor (with a little baritone thrown in) guy and that's all there is to it. One of these days, I really think I'm going to need to track down a tenor Collings, they're just that good.

This is a all solid mahogany UC1. It has the standard radius fretboard and Peghead tuners. I can't say that I really notice much of a difference in the radius vs. flat fretboard, but I think some do prefer it. I love the Pegheads! Traditional friction tuner look without the headaches sometimes involved with getting spot-on tuning.

It's in great condition save for a 1 inch scratch on the upper bout. I think that I captured it in the pics. It is noticeable in person, but doesn't stick out. It doesn't appear to go through the finish. Overall, I think the finish itself is more satin than gloss, but it has been polished to have a nice touch of shine to it. In the right light, you can see that its just a tad more dull around the bridge and neck which is why I think that the shine is more from polish that inherent in the finish. I picked it up used, so I'm not sure of the uke's full history, but it was well taken care of by the previous owner and myself.

It will ship in the original hardshell case (also pictured) and also has the original warranty card with serial number (677).

$825 including shipping in the continental US and all PP fees. US sales only for this one.

Let me know if I've missed anything or if you have additional questions.

On to the pics:

And a few more here:

http://s872.photobucket.com/user/nasoj26/slideshow/Collings Concert 2013

Last edited:
I might be open to a trade if the tight tenor came along. I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I'm open to the option.

Friend, I sent a message. I'm from Brazil, but I never have any problems with shipping from here with my UUkes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom