"Sugar Blues"

H

Hippie Dribble

1920. music Clarence Williams; lyrics Lucy Fletcher

can't think of a better song for an insulin dependent diabetic to sing... :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPd2RdUtYU

EDIT: In case anyone is offended by that remark, it was meant to be self-deprecating, I'm talking about myself :eek:

Last edited:
Such a great feeling, as asual !!! Perfectly played, wow... I totally loved it !
Can't wait to see your other vids on this delightful Gérard Guasch's Number Ten.
Great sound, great sustain, one beautiful uke... for a wonderful interpretation.

It's a bliss to see such a perfect ukulele on such perfect hands !
Bravo, both of you ;)

Such a great feeling, as asual !!! Perfectly played, wow... I totally loved it !
Can't wait to see your other vids on this delightful Gérard Guasch's Number Ten.
Great sound, great sustain, one beautiful uke... for a wonderful interpretation.

It's a bliss to see such a perfect ukulele on such perfect hands !
Bravo, both of you ;)

thanks so much brother Frax. This is truly a beautiful and the sweetest sounding ukulele for me. I can't believe how amazing the tone and sustain is on this ukulele, and the volume to is very powerful. But the tone is warm and sweet and this all on a maple top instrument with the koa back and sides....so much for those builders who say you can't build a ukulele with a maple top...you just have to know what you're doing I guess and Gerard is an amazing builder. I am very lucky to have this instrument mate and yes, i very much look forward to do more songs with it too. I can't put it down!!!

Fantastic, Jon! Loved it! Just as great as always. And +1 on the tie!

Top Bottom