wow , this kid is great

I love Sungha Jung!!! I have followed this kid for several years via YouTube and he is nothing sort of extraordinary. I believe he started guitar at 10 and the rest as they say, is history. A prodigy for sure. He does some lovely duets with Trace Bundy (whom I also think is an amazing and innovative fingerstyle guitarist), among others that are out of sight.

Ukulele came after his initial foray into guitar, but clearly he is as gifted in that arena as the other.

Check out his interpretation of Ennio Morricone's New Cinema Paradiso and Sting's Saint Agnes and the Burning Train on his channel--just a couple of my favs. Also, a moving interpretation of Yiruma's The River Flows in You on guitarlele. He is a prolific video poster...so plenty to choose from.

So much beauty from one person!!

When does a kid get the time to develop such talent? Sigh... probably practices eight hours a day, too....

He does a really cool version of Goyte’s Somebody that I used to know. The tab for that and the Mario theme are both on Songsterr.

I haven't been to Songsterr in quite awhile, they have uke tabs?

Yeah,

They have a few. There's no proper sorting by ukulele though - despite a few tabs. So you kinda have to know the name of the tab your looking for and low and behold a 4 string ukulele version appears - even though its filed under guitar!

tabs?

Hello!

this kid is so talented!

this video and jake made me buy my first uke! my first thought was "YOU CAN DO THAT WITH A UKULELE?!?!?!" lol so immediately I grabbed one.

Anyone manage to learn sungha's arrangement? I learned woodshed/ Al Wood's as it is the easier version (thank you mr. al wood aka woodshed!)

but I want to learn sungha's version as this is actually what got me started playing. anyone manage to learn it or tab it?

thanks!

Aaron

Last edited:
Top Bottom