3 Questions Interview with Del Rey

jimdville

Reaction score
Ragtime and Blues ukulele master Del Rey discusses adapting her guitar style to the ukulele, her country blues syncopations and listening to your instrument in this 3 Questions Interview recorded at the Kerrville Folk Festival, May 2013. Includes a bonus live performance. Go to my website to view.

I have her Blue Uke instructional video. Thanks for sharing this...I enjoyed it a lot

Great interview. I really enjoyed it, and found it especially interesting when she talked about her guitar background and the differences on the ukulele. She gave me much to think about and experiment with.

Thanks! I love her approach and what a great right hand!

I got to know Del at a guitar camp I used to go to a few years back. Unfortunately this was before I started playing the uke. She is a simply amazing player on both guitar and uke and a real cool lady. If you ever have a chance to see her perform or attend one of her workshops, do it! You won't be disappointed!

Just bought her Blue Uke DVD based on meeting her through your video, Jim. Thank you. The entire 3 Question series is downright amazing. I encourage everyone to sub to Jim's iTunes channel.

Top Bottom