Fretless Kala U-Bass with bag, $299 plus shipping

revdrkate

Reaction score
Hello UU,

My music partner and I are selling a fretless Kala U-Bass in mint condition because we've switched to fretted. Here's a chance to grab one at a great price: $299 plus shipping (Paypal preferred)

U-BASS – FRETLESS -SOLID SPRUCE TOP!
The U-Bass is made as a collaboration between Kala and Road Toad Music...maker of Custom Ukulele basses by Owen Holt are an affordable version of the custom Ukulele basses available today. Made of solid spruce top with mahogany body, this ukulele has a 20" scale and baritone sized body. Made to be played through a Bass amp these have Road Toad music's polyurethane bass strings allowing the short scale to be played in usual EADG bass tuning. can be used for more traditional The sound is amazingly similar to a full upright bass! Comes with the Kala U-Bass gig bag.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 31
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 43
  • Image 4.jpg
    Image 4.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 30
You should drop a note about your Czech T-Shirts here on the marketplace.

Oh you're right! I do need to add some info on our Czech t-shirts and tour to perform at the First Czech Ukulele Festival in August. I'm jazzed!!! And our new CD, Choose Love!

Check out our website for full details.
www.SpiritRunnersMusic.com

I hope it did, it's darn tempting otherwise!

No, it hasn't sold. I do have someone interested but not quite committing. It's a great U-Bass. I absolutely love them. Nothing quite like the sound!

I'm ready if you are!
Kate

Top Bottom