Kanilea used market

jazzbo

Reaction score
After catching Uke GAS last year, I purchased a Kanile'a K1 Tenor with Premium Curly Koa and somehow lost interest and now I spend my time playing my guitars. It has spent the last year detuned and in it's hard case, in my humidified music room.

Can anyone give me an idea what a fair price would be? The ukulele wood and finish is absolutely stunning and looks new.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

I've seen T-1s go anywhere from 700 - 1000 depending on the condition and finish.

They had one on Guitarcenter online for $799..it was there for a few weeks but sold. I think Kanaka's assessment is correct.

Currently there are 2 Kanilea Tenors over on FMM. One is a premium wood going for $800 and the other looks like at least a deluxe wood but it is not specified for $750. Both include a case, shipping and a set of strings.

They had one on Guitarcenter online for $799..it was there for a few weeks but sold. I think Kanaka's assessment is correct.

This Uke was at the Guitar Center here in Ocala FL. I got to play it. It was in like new condition and played like butter. The sound was exceptional. I was saving up to buy it but lost out. Someone got a great uke for $799. It was a Premium as well.

It is a gloss premium and I'll try to upload some pics, shortly. Build date was April 2012

If you're definitely planning to sell why not list in the Marketplace on the high side of the prices you've gotten here. Trim asking back $100 at a time until it sells.

Top Bottom