New Vintage Uke Day

Ikelele

Reaction score
My fellow ukers, I present to you my lastest aquisition, one beautiful vintage Martin Style O Soprano. Sold to me as pre war not sure it's that old but it is vintage and it sounds A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Attachments

• MS0.jpg
    MS0.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 87
  • MS0 1.jpg
    MS0 1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 82
  • MS0 2.jpg
    MS0 2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 70
Very nice! Congratulations on your new uke day! Very exciting!

Looks like it's in fantastic shape!

Any chance of getting a sound sample?

Scooter

That is a great looking Martin ukulele! I'd guess late 40's by the Klusen tuners, and in great shape. Nice grab.

Congrats....nice uke and in great shape....yeah I get the same one with the shark fin tuners...great sounding too...Happy Strummings

That is a great looking Martin ukulele! I'd guess late 40's by the Klusen tuners, and in great shape. Nice grab.

Thank you Rpfrogner, I was thinking the same time period based on some research. It has a few beauty marks, but it is in pretty good shape.

Looks beautiful! I bet it sings just as well as it looks! keep strumming my friend!
My fellow ukers, I present to you my lastest aquisition, one beautiful vintage Martin Style O Soprano. Sold to me as pre war not sure it's that old but it is vintage and it sounds A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Looks beautiful! I bet it sings just as well as it looks! keep strumming my friend!

Bigpoi Aloha, good to see you on here. Yeah she's a sweetie. It was literally waiting for me a short walking distance from my place, I got lucky.

Isaias

Oh my! that's a beauty--sleek and elegant.

Top Bottom