1930s Martin Style 3 Mahogany Soprano Ukulele - Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

joetucker04

Reaction score
This is my 1930's Martin Style 3 Mahogany Soprano Ukulele including original case. I recently inherited this but have no background with ukuleles and don't plan to take up the instrument.

It is in overall excellent condition for its age with the exception of one chip in the bridge between the 3rd and 4th string. Everything is original and there are no dryness cracks or repairs. It has been sitting in the case unopened for close to 50 years.

I had it appraised by Gruhn Guitars in Nashville (I live 30 minutes North of Nashville) and it was valued at $2,250, which is my asking price (although I am open to offers). I will provide a copy of the appraisal to the buyer.

I do realize that I am completely new to this forum and this listing may be met with some skepticism. I will make myself available by phone to any interested parties. My cell number is 615-727-3699. I will gladly take any additional photos or videos for anyone who is seriously interested. I do have this listed locally on Craigslist if someone happens to run across the ad. Also, you can check out my feedback on eBay if you'd like (User ID: joenmegtucker). You're welcome to contact me via PM, but phone or email will likely be faster. My email address is: joetucker04@gmail.com

Terms as follows: the asking price includes insured USPS priority mail shipping within the continental USA. Buyer to pay any applicable Paypal fees.

Higher resolution photos are available on request.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• _DSC1109.jpg
    _DSC1109.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 188
  • _DSC1115.jpg
    _DSC1115.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 135
  • _DSC1114.jpg
    _DSC1114.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
It's expected on here that you post a picture of the uke with a hand made sign with the date and your UU handle on it.

Looks like a mighty fine old Martin. Sadly, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention.

Scooter

Thanks, Scooter. I'll take one and add it either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the faux pas.

Here's another photo as Scooter requested. I realized after I took it that I spelled 'Ukulele' wrong. Sorry about that.

Also, I realize the $2,250 may be on the high side. I'm thinking of it as a starting place because it is the only reference I have. If you have a serious interest and have a number in mind that you feel is fair for both of us, just shoot me an email and we'll go from there.

Have a nice evening, everyone.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 95
Nice Uke! Email Sent :)

That"s a peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom