FS: Blueridge Tenor Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
SOLD.

Yes, this isn't a uke but it is a close cousin so if the mods decide to nuke this ad, that is okay. I am selling it to pay for a uke so I hope that qualifies. It does only have four strings.

IMG_0223.jpgIMG_0224.jpgIMG_0225.jpgIMG_0226.jpgIMG_0227.jpg

I have a like new, Blueridge BR40T tenor guitar for sale. It has a beautiful voice and only has one little blemish which is shown in one of the photos posted here. The plastic is still on the pick guard.

$325.00 shipped to the lower 48. No case but I always ship UPS packed by the UPS store so it will be packed well and insured.

Please note that I will be out of town all next week so I can either ship it tomorrow (6/7) or 6/17 and later.

Thanks for looking. You can either email me dprovines@provines.net or PM me here.

Last edited:
I have one of these and I absolutely love it. These are great instruments for the price point (which is, street value, significantly more than $325). Good luck with the sale!

One of the better deals out there on a tenor guitar. Sweet guitar for the money

Man, I've been thinking about one of these for a while now.

Would any of you guys care to comment on the narrow nut. I have an old tenor banjo that's 1.25" -- and I'll admit it's a bit more work -- but it also has the old v-shaped neck. What I'm wondering is if a more forgiving neck shape makes the narrow nut feel like less of an issue.

(And apologies in advance provinces if this turns into a high jacking -- I figured I'm probably not the only one with this question.)

Cheers.

What I'm wondering is if a more forgiving neck shape makes the narrow nut feel like less of an issue.

(And apologies in advance provinces if this turns into a high jacking -- I figured I'm probably not the only one with this question.)

Cheers.
I'd say it is more forgiving, but I keep mine tuned in 5ths (CGDA). I think it would be alright in Chicago tuning (DGBE) too.

It's a nice guitar for anyone considering one. Good luck with the sale.

Very nice. I'm loving my vintage barry tone and see a tenor guitar as that and better, for the sound and music that I want to play.

Would love to be able to convince myself to spend this much on a stringed instrument when I've only been learning the Uke for 5 months.

Good luck with the sale - sweet guitar!

First and last bump. I'm thinking about posting my Republic resonator tenor if this doesn't sell soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom