FS: Eddy Finn Tenor with active pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
SOLD

I have a Eddy Finn EF-35-TE for sale. I bought this used to play at the local children's park for events they ask me to play for. It works just fine but is showing signs of use. There is a little wear on the top two frets on the fretboard. I can't prove it, but it looks to me like the bridge was removed and reglued sometime in its life. This has a real glossy finish and although it looks pretty good, I don't think it left the factory looking like this. I took several pics of the area so you can see what I am talking about. I've had it for a few years now and it is solid. I also see, ever so slightly, a little dishing between the sound hole and bridge. Dishing for those who don't know is a little depression caused by the pressure the strings have on the top. I took a good photo to show this. I had to look hard to pickup on it. Speaking of pickups, the pickup works great. The sound is great. This is their KOA model although laminate. I carry it in a decent but lightly padded gig bag which I will include.

So, there you have it, a great used uke to take to the park. I'm now swinging to soprano ukes so I'm cleaning out my stable.

$120 shipped to lower 48

PM me here or email me dprovines@provines.net

I will be out of town next week so I can't ship this until June 17.

IMG_0229.jpgIMG_0230.jpgIMG_0231.jpgIMG_0232.jpgIMG_0233.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom