Robert Johnson's "Sweet Home Chicago" Played on a Guitaralele

Steve Bryant

Reaction score
Sorry I missed the blues contest. This is played on a Tacoma Papoose, a steel string guitaralele. Sadly, they are no longer made. Hope you like it.

Now THAT was fun. Thanks for sharing.

Great job Steve! I really love me some Robert Johnson. What tuning do you use on the Tacoma? I've seen G and A. I'm going to have to try and get myself one of these.

Thank you!

Thank you all! You've made me feel really welcome. I tune the guitaralele like a standard guitar but up a 4th, so the open E is A concert.

Welcome to UU, Steve.

Fan of yours, enjoyed your demos of guitars (and computers, and rotissieries and you name it:)) on the tube...you knew the products well and could actually play the instrument!

That's a rousing number--and since I'm in Chicagoland, it means a lot to everyone here. Cool vintage uke--er...baritone six-string, Steve. Thanks for sharing the video. It's a keeper!

:cool:Steve

"Entrepreneur!" Nice

Super Steve. So that was what RJ was singing behind those mumbles and whoops ;). As Pabrizzer says, those runs are just luscious, if you know how to write tab, there would be a lot of wannabe blues people here mighty happy to see that tabbed ;)

Benivinguts (welcome) from Catalonia!

Top Bottom