what you got for sale, uk.

Reaction score
Before I go out and spend my up to £200 on a new soprano what's about for sale?

Its got look and sound good.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Brian.

got a nicely sorted Kala Travel Sop with bag and friction tuners for sale for £80. modern classic. loud.
and a BU, about 1925-30, very tatty but even louder and works fine £45!

I ordered a custom uke, so I'll sell my rather new Mainland Concert solid spruce/mahagony (bought in March this year)
+ ortega hard case.
But you prefere a soprano?

Before I go out and spend my up to £200 on a new soprano what's about for sale?

Its got look and sound good.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Brian.

Hi Brian. Think we might've talked on eBay (I was selling my mango.)

Just to let you know there is a nice new Ohana SK35g on gumtree for £100. Not mine! Just seen it - I'm looking for a concert.

Cheers,
Matt

Cheers all, I should have said I'm wanting to spend up to £200. Must have a gloss finish, I would prefer soprano but will consider concerts.

Keep the offers coming.

Brian

Ohana Sk35g and Ohana Sk70mg

Hi Brian,
I've got an Ohana Sk35g and Ohana Sk70mg for sale both in excellent condition, the 70mg hasn't been played, both are professionally set up and have various asthetic modifications (ie the plastic mother of pearl has been replaced with real MofP and the plastic nuts and saddles have been replaced with bone etc) either can come in a brand new sweet kala tweed case (hour glass shape). not sure of cost as I'm about to walk out the door camping in 10mins, but wanted to reply asap,
I'm back tomorrow, with an idea of costings etc, pm me or leave a message here if your interested in either.
cheers mark

I'm looking to sell my Kamaka and KoAloha Sceptre, but it'll be for £750+ I'm afraid.

Hi Brian, I placed the following add on here a few days ago and she's still for sale:

"Kala Mango Soprano, Gloss Finish, plus a Stagg Hard Case."

"**UK Seller. Shipping abroad would be WAY too expensive**

A great Uke with a lovely sweet sound. I'm only selling this as I've found I'm much more comfortable playing a Concert size Uke. Good as new condition.

£120 or best sensible offer. Thanks."

I can supply pics if you're interested. Cheers,

Steve.

Last edited:
For £200 have a beautiful soprano with a bright but full sound. WGWGW rosette, an incredible green color to it and a hand carved bridge in shape of a fish. I'll throw in a hard shell case to protect this beauty.

Attachments

• goldenBoneFish_uke.jpg
    goldenBoneFish_uke.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 23
For £200 have a beautiful soprano with a bright but full sound. WGWGW rosette, an incredible green color to it and a hand carved bridge in shape of a fish. I'll throw in a hard shell case to protect this beauty.

The costs of importing this from the US would be very high. But, not from within the EU. And I happen to have the black one of the two they made, I always wondered who got the green one. Mine's also has the hardcase but will only cost you 150GBP, shipping included.

Thanks for all the offers some very nice ukuleles about, I'm sorted now and have an Islander mss-4 making its way to me.

Cheers all.

Top Bottom