WTB - Nice spruce or cedar topped concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidrboy

Reaction score
High-end production or custom.

Spruce top Collings would be my first choice. That scratched Loprinzi Ohta that just sold certainly would have worked. You get the idea.

Let me know if you have something that might fit the bill. And I think I will cap it at around a grand, give or take (unless you have a sunburst Collings).

High-end production or custom.

Spruce top Collings would be my first choice. That scratched Loprinzi Ohta that just sold certainly would have worked. You get the idea.

Let me know if you have something that might fit the bill. And I think I will cap it at around a grand, give or take (unless you have a sunburst Collings).

Check out Ukeval's custom Brüko concert cedar top/walnut back, sides on youtube.

Would you be interested in an ana'ole?

No one wants to part with a spruce topped collings, eh? I can understand why. Got my eyes on something, but one last plea for the collings.

No one wants to part with a spruce topped collings, eh? I can understand why. Got my eyes on something, but one last plea for the collings.

Maple Leaf Music has what looks to be a nice one.

Well, I think I got something that fits the bill perfectly. Thanks UU, and thanks to all who responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom