WANTED: Gibson UB-1 Nuts

srpompon

Reaction score
Hello!!

Now i need one (1) original nut for the Gibson UB-1 192x J-Hooks, i order the banjolele from ebay days ago and they have a replacement hook/nut, the seller send-me the original hook but i need the nut... any help?

also anyone have a ub1 hard case.

thanks!!!!!

Pompon

Can you post a photo of one? I have a boatload of old J-hooks and nuts but I don't know if I have any Gibson parts. I'd be glad to give you one or more.

I just looked up a UB-1 on EBay and saw photos that showed the J-hooks and nuts. I believe I have what you're looking for. Send me a PM w/your address and I'll send you an assortment of nuts at no cost. One of them ought to fix you right up.

I just looked up a UB-1 on EBay and saw photos that showed the J-hooks and nuts. I believe I have what you're looking for. Send me a PM w/your address and I'll send you an assortment of nuts at no cost. One of them ought to fix you right up.

Thanks WhenDogsSing, my camera dont take good closeups but i se some nice pics from a old post here in the forum (thanks to ukulelecowboy for the good pics) the bad one (the last) is mine.

Gibson10.jpgGibson9.jpgnu1.jpg

pm sent.

thanks again!

Ivan

Top Bottom