PDA

View Full Version : Live lesson time

MisoHappy
12-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Hey guys. This is a question for people who attend the actual live lesson every week. I won't be able to watch the lessons live once school starts next week, and I was wondering if anyone had the same problem, or a similar one. Also, would you still be able to watch the lessons live if it was moved to later, or is your free schedule strictly planned for 2:00?

dnewton2
12-31-2008, 12:52 PM
I live on the East coast, so the time of the live lesson is great for me. it is at 7 pm now and was 8 pm when they first started. If it gets pushed back a few hours I probably won't watch it live, but I would still watch the recordings.

MisoHappy
12-31-2008, 12:56 PM
I can only watch it if it's at least a half hour later. :( Even better if it was an hour.

Should this be in site suggestions....or.....

Kaneohe til the end
01-01-2009, 01:40 AM
they're all recorded. http://www.ustream.tv/ukeunderground/videos

upskydowncloud
01-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Yeah I have the same problem, the lessons are on at roughly 1-2am my time, if I don't have time to catch them 'cos I'm too tired I just watch the recorded ones!

MisoHappy
01-01-2009, 08:28 AM
they're all recorded. http://www.ustream.tv/ukeunderground/videos

Yes, I know they're all recorded, and I know how to get to that page, but I enjoy watching them live. (and of course you have no shot at the mystery door if you watch the recording haha) Watching them live is just more fun for me I guess.

MisoHappy
01-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Yeah I have the same problem, the lessons are on at roughly 1-2am my time, if I don't have time to catch them 'cos I'm too tired I just watch the recorded ones!

Bummer. I think if I were in that situation, I would wake up for the lesson anyway. O.o

Pharmaceutical.Bandit
01-01-2009, 09:54 AM
yeah school got in the way for me this past semester. im in california and it came up at 4pm and thats when i got out of class...

but i think that the time it is at is pretty good. they do get a lot of viewers for the live shows. maybe they should start a poll or something if they actually wouldnt mind moving the live lesson.

MisoHappy
01-01-2009, 11:04 AM
yeah school got in the way for me this past semester. im in california and it came up at 4pm and thats when i got out of class...

but i think that the time it is at is pretty good. they do get a lot of viewers for the live shows. maybe they should start a poll or something if they actually wouldnt mind moving the live lesson.

I'm afraid to.....And I'm not to sure why....