Live lesson time

MisoHappy

Reaction score
Hey guys. This is a question for people who attend the actual live lesson every week. I won't be able to watch the lessons live once school starts next week, and I was wondering if anyone had the same problem, or a similar one. Also, would you still be able to watch the lessons live if it was moved to later, or is your free schedule strictly planned for 2:00?

I live on the East coast, so the time of the live lesson is great for me. it is at 7 pm now and was 8 pm when they first started. If it gets pushed back a few hours I probably won't watch it live, but I would still watch the recordings.

I can only watch it if it's at least a half hour later. :( Even better if it was an hour.

Should this be in site suggestions....or.....

Last edited:
Yeah I have the same problem, the lessons are on at roughly 1-2am my time, if I don't have time to catch them 'cos I'm too tired I just watch the recorded ones!

Yeah I have the same problem, the lessons are on at roughly 1-2am my time, if I don't have time to catch them 'cos I'm too tired I just watch the recorded ones!

Bummer. I think if I were in that situation, I would wake up for the lesson anyway. o_O

yeah school got in the way for me this past semester. im in california and it came up at 4pm and thats when i got out of class...

but i think that the time it is at is pretty good. they do get a lot of viewers for the live shows. maybe they should start a poll or something if they actually wouldnt mind moving the live lesson.

yeah school got in the way for me this past semester. im in california and it came up at 4pm and thats when i got out of class...

but i think that the time it is at is pretty good. they do get a lot of viewers for the live shows. maybe they should start a poll or something if they actually wouldnt mind moving the live lesson.

I'm afraid to.....And I'm not to sure why....

Top Bottom