Name change: The Barnkickers = AmandaLynn

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
The Barnkickers name has served us well in many ways, although some people mistook us for a bluegrass band (nothing wrong with bluegrass, that's just not what we play) and it no longer suits the respective career paths we have chosen for ourselves. With this in mind, future performances and recordings will be under the name AmandaLynn. This will include both solo and duo performances and will feature the same music you've come to expect. The music we recorded as The Barnkickers will still be available, but our website and Facebook page will reflect this change.

Thank you for your continued support :D

- Steve

Last edited:
Amanda Rocked the open mic. It is awesome that you are such a good dad and willing to put her up front. I have seen you a couple times and think you rock.

It was good seeing Amanda at UWC. I look forward to seeing you both at TBUG. :)

The Barnkickers name has served us well in many ways, although some people mistook us for a bluegrass band (nothing wrong with bluegrass, that's just not what we play) and it no longer suits the respective career paths we have chosen for ourselves. With this in mind, future performances and recordings will be under the name AmandaLynn. This will include both solo and duo performances and will feature the same music you've come to expect. The music we recorded as The Barnkickers will still be available, but our website and Facebook page will reflect this change.

Thank you for your continued support :D

- Steve

Noted... I'll mention it in the next issue of Ukulele Player. My wife and I would like to cover TBUG for the magazine again this year if that is possible. We will be in Florida the week before for a writers conference, too.

Noted... I'll mention it in the next issue of Ukulele Player. My wife and I would like to cover TBUG for the magazine again this year if that is possible. We will be in Florida the week before for a writers conference, too.

Thanks...let me know if you need any more information about the festival...or the name change.

- Steve

Top Bottom