PONO Tenor 6 string

Status
Not open for further replies.

perep

Reaction score
Have a NEW (1 hour play) on this 6 string tenor, solid mahogany. This I bought from Ko'olau direct, is one of their ends they say but NO way can I tell if is NOT a 1st. Plays well and I thought I would just love a 6 string, cannot get used to it so I am selling it for a great price considering it is new but not. My mistake. Asking $325 plus shipping. Someone will get a GREAT deal on this one if you like 6 string. Comes with Pono soft case. Located in Oregon.DSCN5561.jpgDSCN5558.jpgDSCN5559.jpgDSCN5566.jpgDSCN5567.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD, thanks

Last edited:
I bought a refurb recently. Great uke, but not with the Ko'olau Mahano's (I think they needed to get rid of some) that came on it. I quickly bought a Southcoast 8 string set so I could set it up G cC E AA. Great chime, full sound. I didn't find it hard to get used to. I prefer it to an 8 string. I still need to put a decent pickup in it though.

I bought a refurb recently. Great uke, but not with the Ko'olau Mahano's (I think they needed to get rid of some) that came on it. I quickly bought a Southcoast 8 string set so I could set it up G cC E AA. Great chime, full sound. I didn't find it hard to get used to. I prefer it to an 8 string. I still need to put a decent pickup in it though.
Are you with the Melbourne/Rockledge group? I played with them a couple times. You know the change of strings might improve my outlook on this uke.

Are you with the Melbourne/Rockledge group? I played with them a couple times. You know the change of strings might improve my outlook on this uke.

I recommend trying a string change first. My first 6 string i got rid of. Then i bought another one. Became my main player for the last 9 months.

I recommend trying a string change first. My first 6 string i got rid of. Then i bought another one. Became my main player for the last 9 months.

Thanks for the info, I bet I would enjoy it with proper strings. I just have too many ukes ( like 25) & have to close my eyes & let go. Sounds beautiful when I just strum down the strings but really I want to stick with 4 string . Things are diff. in the bush I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom