Covered Bridge #42 Cedar/Curly Myrtle Tenor NEW

H

Hippie Dribble

I have a high class tenor uke for sale.

Covered Bridge Cedar and Curly Myrtle tenor #42

mint condition, as received. beautiful instrument; sweet, crisp, clear highs and a beautifully balanced, well-rounded tone.

I had to try it out after I listened to this demo:
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...Covered-Bridge&highlight=corey+covered+bridge

The uke sounds every bit as good in person. Alas I have no personal photos yet as I only received it a short time ago. I do have the link to these stock pics from Terry and Perry.

Here's a quick video demo of my own filmed this afternoon:

I can take more fresh pics upon request. $800 plus $40 towards shipping. Includes new Guardian vintage-style hardcase. paypal only please

A wonderful uke. I really have tried to become a tenor player but I'm just not and I keep gravitating to my sopranos and concerts.

Thanks for looking gang, cheers.

Last edited:
That Covered Bridge tenor is going to be hard for me to pass up...

The CB retail was 1100. It's priced to sell.

Last edited:
Must........resist.......reaching.......for........credit.......card.......arrrggggh!

That CB is gorgeous and I was just talking to Terry about the possibility of a myrtle/redwood tenor in 6 mos or so when my uke fund has built back up. Good luck with the sale.

Oh my, oh my!!! If money were no object....if I only had cash in the uke fund...hmmmm...maybe if I don't eat for a loooonng time... ;-) In all seriousness, though, Jon -- the ukes sound (and look) AMAZING -- just FANTASTIC!!! You are offering them at such a steal, too -- I know these will both be in new homes in a heartbeat! Best of luck with your sale on these two beauties! :)

Thankyou for your comments everyone. Both are amazing sounding and beautiful looking ukes.

The Collings UT3 is now sold.

The Covered Bridge is still available.

By the sound of that demo, Jon, I would say you are just fine as a tenor player. Good luck with the sale, mate.

That is a stunning UT-3 Jon. Best of luck with the sale mate!

By the sound of that demo, Jon, I would say you are just fine as a tenor player. Good luck with the sale, mate.

thankyou Dana and Jeff.

I'm not sure what it is really, the body size just always feels uncomfortable for me. Sopranos and concerts just feel right, even baritones, but something about the tenor scale just doesn't agree with me, and I really have tried, especially when I see so many folks comfortable with them.

I love the Covered Bridge ukuleles. This one sounds and looks fantastic. Your exquisite playing really lets this uke shine. I'm full up at the moment and have another Mya-Moe on order, so I'm not in the mix. Just want to vouch for Perry and Terry (as if they need it) and wish you well and the future buyer will getting a beautiful handmade instrument.

Uke on!

Thankyou Chelle, Jay and Kevin

Last edited:
Bump for price drop:

$750 shipped and insured to anywhere.

you are making this very hard, must resist!
Sure I am mate, glad you noticed. :)In all honesty Andy, this one's a sure thing. It sounds looks and plays incredible.

Terry and Perry are building sensational ukes. I'm just kicking myself I got all impetuous and jumped on this...I'd already had an order placed with them for a concert later this year but when this came up I couldn't resist trying it. All I did, the idiot I am, was to confirm what I already knew, that I aint suited to tenor ukes. :(

Top Bottom