The children or ukulele

bornagainjeeper

Reaction score
I was invited to the UKI society summer camp in southern indiana, i learned that all my favorites, krabbers, deach, and baron (among) others would be there...my problem is.... i have two job offers this summer ( work in outdoor recreation) do i A.) lead a trip for 11 at-risk-youth, who make my life miserable...or B.) work with kids who have learning disablities... this is relavant because...with choice A. i can go to indiana and meet my idols....or B....work with kids who don't tie their own shoes... i need help on this one...man this beer is tasty...

I was invited to the UKI society summer camp in southern indiana, i learned that all my favorites, krabbers, deach, and baron (among) others would be there...my problem is.... i have two job offers this summer ( work in outdoor recreation) do i A.) lead a trip for 11 at-risk-youth, who make my life miserable...or B.) work with kids who have learning disablities... this is relavant because...with choice A. i can go to indiana and meet my idols....or B....work with kids who don't tie their own shoes... i need help on this one...man this beer is tasty...

MMMmmmm beer! Seriously I don't think you can go wrong helping out either group of kids. You can take you uke and share the joy with them and have a bornagainjeeper uke summer jam. Hope I am not confusing you and you need to make up your own mind with a choice like this but those are my thoughts.

MMMmmmm beer! Seriously I don't think you can go wrong helping out either group of kids. You can take you uke and share the joy with them and have a bornagainjeeper uke summer jam. Hope I am not confusing you and you need to make up your own mind with a choice like this but those are my thoughts.

agreed...i actually took mine with me last year... they are mostly little hoodlums so needless to say i had to learn a bunch of rap and pop songs...they made me play Rihannas Umbrella about a million times, i even taught one to play most of that song...seemed to be a good connection to them...but yes both groups are worthy...sadly the job that will not allow me to go to indiana is with a friend of mine who just started a company...so there is a little bit of obligation as i told him i was very interested http://www.trailsofawareness.org

bornagainjeeper, You just want someone to say it right? hahaha... the children! of course. Have fun at camp. The ukers will understand....e.lo......

Top Bottom