So it's that time of year again..

I'm on vacation right now (Daytona Beach) and I have my Pono tenor with me.

Last edited:
Just got back from Kauai last night. I took my ovation/applause soprano, but I played lots of K tenors shopping for an upgrade (haven't found the perfect one yet). My wife took her Ohana baritone.

Going to Mi. in july and taking my sailor soprano. Love the HS case and can't beat the size for fun!

Every day is a vacation. Been playing my MP tenor mostly lately.

I usually take my Pinecone.

We just got back from Lake Superior, but have to go back in a month. Not sure where else we are going this year.

Headed to Hawaii tomorrow. I'm taking my Kanile'a Super Tenor in the hope of deepening our relationship. In the process of changing one of my flights to get on a larger plane to insure I can take it in the cabin.

Where on the East Coast of Florida? I am in Satellite Beach, just South of Cocoa Beach. Brian is a little west of me in Rockledge.

Just got back from a week in Indiana followed by a week in Missouri. Took my Mainland mango tenor with MiSi, my Mainland bari tuned reentrant G, and my Kiwaya longneck soprano with JJB soundboard pickup.

I still have a week vacation coming this year but I suspect my better half has plans for me to help her take care of her mom during the holidays again like last year. I'll probably take a couple of ukes but don't know how much time I'll get to play.

John

I just got a koaloha super concert recently. I plan on travelling with that when I go to see my folks in a couple of weeks. Dad and I play when I go home.

I am in Colorado and had a Black Bear sopranino delivered to me on Monday. It sounds great and is a lot of fun to play.

Mitch

I brought my outdoor uke on my mini vacation, but I have all three sizes with me on my big vacation.

It's not really a vacation, but we're going camping in SW Colorado in a week or so. I'll be taking one of my Fleas. Possibly both, just in case someone else wants to play.

I'm hoping that my my whole family will go see a friend play at the Hard Rock Cafe in Vegas. Hoping to have a new ukulele by then but might have to just bring my martin s1

I'm getting married this august and we're honeymooning in Italy. My fiancee has already taken an issue with me taking a ukulele! I might have to find a very small and reasonably cheap pocket ukulele.

Ukulele World Congress, a week at home, then three days in a cabin in Kentucky. Took two Ohana sopranos to UWC, plus a home made Sopraninio scale pineapple and a tiny (7.5" scale) "Crabapple."

Took one Ohana and the crabapple to the cabin with my wife, she is very uke-friendly.

Top Bottom