Santa Cruz Concert - All Mahogany

Status
Not open for further replies.

specialk13

Reaction score
***SOLD***
Up for sale is one of the best ukes I’ve played and/or owned……unfortunately, favorites in my house sometimes get stored for safe keeping under the bed and go neglected. I feel like It’s time to stop hoarding this one and since I’m also trying to fund a guitar deal it has to go.
This uke is all mahogany with mahogany binding and ebony fretboard, bridge, and peghead overlay. It’s in very nice shape overall and has one very small ding near the binding (see pic) or else I would call it mint. Santa Cruz is no longer taking orders for their ukes so they can spend more time on custom ordered guitars (sound familiar?) and I don’t think there are any available in stores currently. They build all their ukes by hand and typically made between 5 and 10 per year.
This uke has a complex and sweet sound with a depth that most ukes just can’t match. The mahogany neck has some nice figuring and the Grover Champion tuners work way better than any other friction tuners I’ve tried.

Please PM me with any questions, thanks!

Attachments

• SCGC1.jpg
    SCGC1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 125
  • SCGC2.jpg
    SCGC2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 91
  • SCGC3.jpg
    SCGC3.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 101
  • SCGC4.jpg
    SCGC4.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 92
  • SCGC5.jpg
    SCGC5.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
More Pics......

Attachments

• SCGC6.jpg
    SCGC6.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 56
  • SCGC8.jpg
    SCGC8.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 49
  • SCGC9.jpg
    SCGC9.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 54
  • SCGC10.jpg
    SCGC10.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 61
That's a real beauty. You mention you are trying to fund a new guitar...what are you looking for? I have multiple acoustics, some with pickups, that I am looking to move. Maybe we could work out some kind of trade whether straight up or with some cash involved one way or another?
Shoot me a PM and give me some kind of idea as to what kind of guitar you are looking for. I've got around 40 guitars so I'm sure I have something you might like.
Cheers!
Glenn

Man o man! I was heavy on the prowl for one of these a couple of months ago. Even advertised here for one. Where were you then? Just kidding. Good luck with the sale - I hear these Santa Cruz ukes are the real deal. I've owned a few SC guitars and if they are any indication, well, man o man.

I was looking for one as well a few months back......looking for a friend of mine. They are truly great ukes and I'll be sad to see it go.

Man o man! I was heavy on the prowl for one of these a couple of months ago. Even advertised here for one. Where were you then? Just kidding. Good luck with the sale - I hear these Santa Cruz ukes are the real deal. I've owned a few SC guitars and if they are any indication, well, man o man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom