A site question?

Spud1$

Reaction score
I'm not sure where this question belongs. I often see something really interesting here that I would like to save. I am not very savvy with a tablet which is what I own. What I have been doing is taking a screen shot to save the info but then of course I have to go thru all the posts to try to find the pertinent piece. Is there any way to do this? I hope this is clear and thanks.;)

the only way I know is to either bookmark it or e-mail yourself the thread (Its under thread tools)

I'm such a nit wit but I get it now, under thread tools. I'm such a literal person and well I could ramble on so I'll just say thanks a bunch !

And a direct link to any specific reply is "hidden" under the "#5" or whatever the number of the reply is - it's in the upper right of the box for each response.

The tablets that I've used ask me if I want to bookmark links by smooshing/holding a finger on that link for one to three seconds.

All good suggestions and I finally think I can navigate this forum a little better, can't thank you enough!!

Download evernote on your tablet and save links and notes there. You can also use it on the web. It makes things searchable and easy.

Top Bottom