Hi from London, UK

Venger

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a guitar player of 30+ years and have wanted a ukulele for a while now - so for my birthday this week the family all chip in and got me a soprano :cool:

I found the UU site when searching for general info on Uke's etc, and can see what a busy site it is with lots of regular posting which is the life blood of any good forum I reckon.

Anyway, just thought I say hello...four chords and counting ;)

Welcome to the site. I'm a former guitar player and if you are like me your guitars will sit in the closet now that you have discovered ukuleles.

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us. Guitar players often go from beginner to intermediate level in a few days. Keep building your mental chord library.

Welcome to UU pal.

Random question for you...you're not [RaG]Venger are you ?

I have a friend who goes by the name of "Venger". We've played online games for many years, and were once in a clan called Rentaghost, [RaG] for short. Just wondered if you were he...obviously not though :)

No I just liked the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon but I LOVED Rentaghost :)

Hip hip and Cheerio! I say, what's the weather been like lately there across the pond? I'll have a spot of tea while I stum my uke, old chap.

Alooha Venger, Dont know your name :)

Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great
advice happy strummings.. Yup lots of guitar converts here...:) congrats on your first soprano...I am sure it won't be the last....:)

Hip hip and Cheerio! I say, what's the weather been like lately there across the pond? I'll have a spot of tea while I stum my uke, old chap.

You have any idea what he just said Venger? ;)

**puts cucumber sandwich down** Having been born in Barking, East London that's exactly how I speak !!! ;)

Mant thanks for all the warm welcomes, especially from Hawaii, that makes it feel very official :cool:

Top Bottom