Mr. Sandman

Brilliant! I love Zazas version, and yours nails it! Well done. His and your version, AD, are one of the few that actually plucks the chimey part--the bom bom bom bom part--most seem to just mouth it.

Stupendous one-taker, too.!

Wow thanks very much!

I've been playing off and on for months so thought it was time to get it down.

(there *may* have been a handful of previous takes) ;)

Sheesh, that was bloody amazing Gavin. So well done mate, bravo!

Very cool, I've watched it a couple of times now. I was going to say brilliant or amazing, but someone already said it (and they were right) :)

I'm just starting out myself, but definitely something I'd like to aspire to.

Obviously you have been playing a while, curious how you would rate the degree of difficulty/challenge?

Thanks Jon! I've been playing quite a bit but not recorded much for a while - about time I got back with the program. I see you've been busy refilling your youtube channel. That's my afternoon gone then! :)

Thanks Hendrik - did you check out the link Zaza's tutorial? It's more a close up of him playing it slowly than step by step instructions but he'll email you the tabs if you ask nicely.

It's *tricky* but there's lots of interesting stuff in there so well worth perservering with. Even if out of your range for now give it a go and revisit it every now and then and you might surprise yourself. My version has drifted a bit from his as is the way of things but the chords are still the same throughout.

Gavin that was very slik indeed. I learned Ukulelezazas version to and loved it, but like a lot on tunes I spent months learning only to forget them when I start something new, so thanks for bringing it back to my attention. Great job man!

concep tsesour

I did and watched him a couple of times too. He has put the tabs up in the description so I have been tinkering with those for a little bit to feel it out. Definitely a stretch especially those bits up at the 6th & 7th fret. It's a great challenge though and I think I can get there with a little perseverance and be a better player for the effort. It's a great little arrangement that sounds so good on the uke. Thanks for sharing and great video! :) Cheers.

Thanks Hendrik - did you check out the link Zaza's tutorial? It's more a close up of him playing it slowly than step by step instructions but he'll email you the tabs if you ask nicely.

It's *tricky* but there's lots of interesting stuff in there so well worth perservering with. Even if out of your range for now give it a go and revisit it every now and then and you might surprise yourself. My version has drifted a bit from his as is the way of things but the chords are still the same throughout.

Edited.. In case your wondering concept tsesour were those two illegible words I had to type to submit the post. Usually takes 2 or 3 tries, still messed it up..

Last edited:
Top Bottom