Hawaii Music Supply TheUkuleleSite FREE June Raffle

King David

Reaction score
Links at the bottom of post!

Well it's that time again folks, I just recieved an email and wanted to inform UU that the good people at Hawaii Music Supply and TheUkuleleSite are spreading the Aloha once again this month in a FREE ukulele give-away raffle. $1000+ worth of ukuleles and store credit!! Man, these buggahs gon' be broke by 2014 if they keep it up haha.

Let me explain the rules:
From June 13th to June 26th, go on to the contest page listed at the bottom of this post each day and enter the same name/email for your chance to get the maximum set amount of raffle tickets/entry's for that day. Now they have you do certain things for each ticket such as post to twitter/their blog/answer a poll and this will vary each day. However, even if you don't have social media there will ALWAYS be a simple question to answer for 1x raffle ticket/entry so AT LEAST do that each day if possible(it only takes a few seconds). Remember, the winners are selected AT RANDOM! This means even if you can't get the maximum tickets/entry's each day, even if you only have ONE ticket for the entire contest period, you could still win!! So get out there and enter, you literally have nothing to lose...

Now for that shameless self promotion link(hey someone had to be THAT guy :p). If you feel I have helped you out in anyway in becoming aware/entering/understanding this raffle, and would like to say thanks(or just be kind to a fellow UU member) then by all means you may use my link to sign up:
TheUkuleleSite FREE June Raffle/Giveaway
and I get.....wait for it...1x SINGLE raffle ticket entry(though as I explained not much of an odds advantage as it's all picked at random anyway and Joe Shmoe who entered ONCE out of the whole contest period could win the big kahuna!).

If this post did NOT help you or you just want to stick-it-to me, then by all means do so and use the original contest link: TheUkuleleSite FREE June Raffle/Giveaway

Best of luck UU, let's just keep it in the community ;) ... and post back here if you win! Aloha

Last edited:
Thank you King David and HMS! :)

Very generous of BOTH of you to let us know and to share your products!

keep uke'in',

Thank you King David and HMS! :)

Very generous of BOTH of you to let us know and to share your products!

keep uke'in',

Don't mention it Rod, glad I could bring it to your attention! Just in case anyone was wondering, you do not get a entry/ticket each day for twitter/HMS blog posts as I can ascertain that's a social media one time deal for now. Also, you're visible entries/points(e.g. 4/4) only reflects the points you've gotten from the HMS options, not including any of your friend bonus sign up's or people signing up under your personal link, so rest assured they DO have that stored.

Today had another opinion based question for a single easy ticket/entry, so like I said you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't get out there and enter!

P.S.: For those who answered the question early today such as myself and saw a bug in question, don't worry Andrew was aware of it and has fixed it and you will still get your ticket/entry counted :)

Top Bottom