UU+ Feedback from those who have subscribed

Aztec

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a novice but passionate Uke player and I am looking to improve. I am considering signing up for UU+ but would like some feedback before doing so. For those of you who are UU+ members, have you found your $120 to be money well spent? Is the training/teaching better than the free videos offered? If you could do it over again, would you use your $120 for UU+ or apply it towards traditional uke lessons at a music store?

I'd love to hear your feedback. Thank you!

Lance

I have put the $120 down and I have found it is by far better than the freebies out there; and let me say there are some pretty amazing freebies out there. First, there is the ease of access. Whatever question or topic you're looking for, its easy just to pull it up quickly without having to search too far.

Next, the lessons are very well structured and utilize a logical, easy-to-follow timeline. Aldrine and those that work alongside him are amazing. He is a very warm, encouraging person to learn from and knows how to teach effectively. He focuses on good fundamentals and tries to steer us away from the nasty habits that can form. His group is also there if you have any issues or need support. It's such a great resource to have whenever I need it. I've learned a lot and am really enjoying the journey with UU+.

Really, I don't have a single negative thing to say about UU+.

Last edited:
I'd highly recommend it for a new player. I did the music theory lessons and it helped a lot. Is this your first instrument or do you have experience with others?

Top Bottom