FS: New Concert Cigar Box Ukulele by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
Here is a new concert size cigar box ukulele made from an old redwood "CORINA" cigar box. These boxes have a sound that makes a great mellow sounding uke unlike any other. The top is thinned and proper braced for the best possible volume and sustain. I left the original inside labels, hinges and open latch for the authentic look. The neck is made of wormy Mango wood and has a graphite truss rod for life long durability and strength. The head plate, finger board and bridge are a combination of rosewoods. The frets are larger than standard for easy playing and there are 18 total, all clear of the body. The playing scale length is 15". It has a bone nut and bridge saddle. The tuners are chrome Grover brand with hand-made plastic "Lollipop" knobs of blue, green, yellow and red. It has CF Worth brand strings. The finish is nitrocellulose lacquer. The playing action is easy and the intonation is accurate. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA. $30 shipping in the USA lower 48 states. Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$600

Attachments

• Corina 2013-13-13a.jpg
    Corina 2013-13-13a.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Corina 2013-13-13b.jpg
    Corina 2013-13-13b.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Corina 2013-13-13c.jpg
    Corina 2013-13-13c.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Corina 2013-13-13d.jpg
    Corina 2013-13-13d.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 129
Very nice job you did on this one, gosh I wish I had $600 now, only $400 left, just bought a uke a week ago & short of funds.

OK, last time through. This uke has a very good sound and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Make me a REASONABLE offer I can't refuse.

Top Bottom