Kala concert KA-CG

Captain America

Reaction score
FS: one week old Kala concert ukulele, Kala KA-CG, in like new condition. I don't bang on ukes.

As a gift uke, it was nice to receive but its just not in my roundhouse: this is a great uke for intermediates, beginners+, or beginners. Great fit and feel, well made throughout, looks great particularly with the gloss.

I lost the cord that connects my camera to the computer and have been looking diligently for it, but haven't yet found the thing. Otherwise I would post a photo. The uke is in absolutely immaculate condition and lists $119 or so.

It's reasonable to ask $89 shipped (in U.S.).

I lost the cord that connects my camera to the computer and have been looking diligently for it, but haven't yet found the thing.

If you have a smart phone, search for an app called "photo wifi" or "wifi photo" don't remember which. When you fire it up it gives you an ip address you type into your browser and allows you to transfer photos over wifi to your computer. Really slick. I've got it on my iPhone but it may be available for Android as well.

If you have a smart phone, search for an app called "photo wifi" or "wifi photo" don't remember which. When you fire it up it gives you an ip address you type into your browser and allows you to transfer photos over wifi to your computer. Really slick. I've got it on my iPhone but it may be available for Android as well.

Or you can just do it by emailing yourself the picture from your smart phone, then opening your email on the computer and downloading the pic. Voilà! Picture now on your computer. :)

I guess the cord is a male end USB and male end HDMI, about four feet long. Still looking for it throughout the house. Checked Radio Shack and Target. I'm still hoping it'll pop up; my fear is that I might have put it in a "Special Place so that it wouldn't get lost" and was lost since it was in some place new.

If you know where it is, tell me! :)

I guess the cord is a male end USB and male end HDMI, about four feet long. Still looking for it throughout the house. Checked Radio Shack and Target. I'm still hoping it'll pop up; my fear is that I might have put it in a "Special Place so that it wouldn't get lost" and was lost since it was in some place new.

If you know where it is, tell me! :)
It is always in "The last place you look". Wherever that is.

You can get a cheap replacement at the dollar store. I do. I like having cords in the car, in my purse, in everywhere, so there ya go. Never hurts to have a back-up.

Sold. Still looking for that cord. I think the bay's got something that might work, but I need to see what a mini-hmdi is.

Top Bottom