"You're Driving Me Crazy" with a Megaphone

John, I got no more words left. Just keep playing and singing. Makes my day everytime I listen to a new performance from you. Thanks for the inspiration mate. :)

Wow John....absolutely fantastic! How did you hold the megaphone and play at the same time?
Made my morning!

That was marvelous. I admit, I was sad when you put the megaphone down :(
What a great sound!

I know you'd never have the time to put it together, but I'd pay good money for a book of John Bianchi arrangements, if they included the tab for the twiddly bits.

I know you'd never have the time to put it together, but I'd pay good money for a book of John Bianchi arrangements, if they included the tab for the twiddly bits.

:D So would I! Then I wouldn't have trouble remembering what it is I did. :) Seriously, thank you very much for the compliment.

:) thanks, Glenn. That thing you see at bottom of the frame holding the bottom of the megaphone is my knee, so that's how I did it. Very low-tech solution, though I'm working on modifying a gooseneck mic stand to do the job.

Thank you, Pootsie. Yes, I should have sung the whole thing into it, now that I'm watching it after the fact. Next time.

Thanks, Pabrizzer - Glad that you liked it. I've been enjoying your vids a lot lately!

Jon; that's very kind of you. As always, you humble me with your comments. Thank you!! Now, you gotta get yourself one of these cardboard thingees. So much fun to play with it!

Fantastic, as ALWAYS, John! You're one of my favorites. I'd love to be able to play like that. If I ever make it to NY, we'll have to get together!

Thanks, Chris - I'm glad that you liked it! And yes - let me know if you ever get over this way.

Thank you, Doughnut - and thank you, John. Yes - this is *entirely* goofy, but the only other way to make it less goofy involves having someone else play the uke, and I was the only one around. And then, it's still very goofy. :D

Please do some more tunes with it!

I bet you can prop it up on the steering wheel ;)

Please do some more tunes with it!

I bet you can prop it up on the steering wheel ;)

:D I think you'd lose that bet, though I do have a smaller 8" one that might fit. OK - I will try another tune or two, just to see what you can do with it. :)

A classic, my friend. I enjoyed the heck out of it, as always!

( And I love how you do your triples!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom