Season 70

krabbers

Reaction score
Season 70 THREE LITTLE WORDS

JUDGING:

The winner and two runner up videos will be chosen by me, if I cant choose because they are all so freakin' awesome I will do a lucky dip

BONUS POINTS . . .

for getting a three word song title by a band / artist with a three word name,
Eg: Blue Oyster Cult, Electric Light Orchestra, Nine Inch Nails, Fun Loving Criminals and so on....google it! there are loads

BROWNIE POINTS . . .
for showing your face, interesting backgrounds, live performances, random props, and being in tune LOL (unlike my video)

PRIZES

1st. the Krabbers Uke featured in my video above, Krabbers "off the tube" cd and a Krabbers button pin
2nd. LETS PLAY UKULELE t shirt size XL, Krabbers "off the tube" cd and a Krabbers button pin
3rd. Krabbers "off the tube" cd and a Krabbers button pin

GUIDELINES:

the song has to have a three word title EG: Let it be, Born to Run, words in brackets dont have to count...... unless the total word score is 3 of course
no bonus entries this week EVERY NEW VIDEO COUNTS , multitracking is OK although Uke MUST be main instrument
enter as many videos as you like but every entry must be a new video upload
please SAY in your video that the song is for season 70, Krabbers' three little words week, or words to that effect
please feel free to share older videos in the thread, but please highlight the fact that it is an old video to avoid confusion
old videos will not be added to any playlist within this thread

no videos are to be posted until Sunday June 16th mainland U.S. time (Sunday 16th 8am uk time should be fine)

DEADLINE:

11:59pm Hawaii time Sunday June 23rd. which I think is 10:59am monday june 24th uk time - feel free to correct me on this
as I have enough trouble thinking in one time zone, let alone three !

Have fun

Mike

PLAYLIST

Last edited:
HA HA HA
i see what
you did there

ve ry good
Have an idea.
Sweet it is.
Am I Yoda?
This is silly
Could go on
A long time.

Thanks for this.

Finish editing now...

Last edited:
You're Wondering Now. Check out the excellent Specials Live version along with the audience on stage in the 70's HERE This is without the door knocking that was on the Vinyl version.

Last edited:
Wig Wam Bam by The Sweet

My first entry into Seasons Of The Ukulele - and my first ever performance video. A personal milestone. :cool:

I hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed making it. :)

(bonus three little words in the video - Fat, Hat & Cat)

My first entry into Seasons Of The Ukulele - and my first ever performance video. A personal milestone. :cool:

You're kidding me! What a fantastic first video!
Great multi tracking and video editing. Special effort here.
Bloody bottler!

Welcome to the seasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzKdHzCcAvA

Think we might all as well be thinking about the runners-up prizes now! That had me dancing round the kitchen!

Top work phooto!
Good that was!

Wow that was fan-bloody-tastic. Loved it. Oh and I actually saw The Sweet perform that live in the 70's. You can't beat a bit of Glam Rock. Thanks for taking me back to my youth. Brill.

Wow that was fan-bloody-tastic. Loved it. Oh and I actually saw The Sweet perform that live in the 70's. You can't beat a bit of Glam Rock. Thanks for taking me back to my youth. Brill.
Cheers.

I only saw them on Top Of The Pops - and probably Swap Shop or something! But, I was there for Glam Rock too. (and you all thought I was in my twenties after seeing the video...)

First season where I've honestly had three songs I'd like to do! I hope I don't think of any more. :) Great season, Mike!

Hi all - been away from here for a bit, been SO busy and away again next week - would be good to take part in the Seasons again this time if I can! But I'm a little confused - help! the way I read it, the band/artist has to have 3 words as well, yes? I see entries that don't do that - have I got it wrong?

Top Bottom