I have been playing ukulele for 2 years today

kaizersoza

Reaction score
15th June 2011 was the day I first picked up a uke and I haven't looked back, it has changed my life completely and for the best, Happy Ukeday to me lol

Great to hear! It has been almost seven for me. I wish I had kept a diary of the chords that I learned. I know it was about 2 years before I could do a good Bb chord. (I could make a Bb if I was just sitting around but hitting it during a song, without stopping, took about 2 years.)

Congrats and Happy Anniversary kaizersoza! I can totally relate to it changing your life, all for the better. It's been 4 1/2 years for me and a day hasn't gone by since then without something uke related.

my celebration will be tonight when my band plays a charity gig in aid of The Celiac Society, hope we make lots of money for them, thanx for the congratulations folks

Congratulations! Take your ukulele out for a nice dinner and maybe, when you get home, it'll let you do that arpeggio thing you've been reading about in PlayUke Magazine. :)

my celebration will be tonight when my band plays a charity gig in aid of The Celiac Society, hope we make lots of money for them, thanx for the congratulations folks

well done great way to celebrate,

Top Bottom