FS: Blackbird Guitars Tenor Ukulele, Ritter Superpak Backpack Case, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dominic Martin

Reaction score
I am sadly having to part with my Blackbird Guitar Tenor Ukulele with Fishman Passive Pick-up with the Ritter Superpak Backpack case (discontinued and hard to get). It is strung with Worth Clears and an Aquila Red Low-G String. I am also including a set of DiAddario Strings, another Worth Clear High G-string and another Low-G Aquila Red String. I really don't want to part with this ukulele but have come to some hard times financially and have to give it up for now. This ukulele has amazing tone and I chose to keep this ukulele over my KoAloha Thin Body Tenor and it is pretty indestructible!!!! No worries in regards to cracks, dryness, humidity, etc. I'm sure I'll find my way back to a Blackbird Guitar Ukulele someday when I financially am in a better position. That leaves me at only one soprano ukulele so I can still play music. $1200 shipped obo but PayPal gift preferred. But I honestly don't want to sell for much less then that. I spent more then that amount this ukulele, with professionally getting this pick-up installed and the case and the strings. Am on the fence with including my Uke leash since I may still use it for my last Uke. If there were only Uke I could chose and make my only no worries Uke, it would be this ukulele. Unfortunately this one cost more then the one I currently have and so I would make more money parting with this one and I still need an Uke in my life to play music. 0:)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Alas, this Uke is at the very top of my wish list but the pocketbook is empty. I can dream.

Dang! Just bought a new car today. Good thing I didn't see this yesterday.

never saw one of those. What is it made of?

it's very different to any other ukuleles i have seen ever befor.;) It's amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom