Palmer Uke

bobO G

Reaction score
Was reading the thread today about what if you found a vintage Martin uke for 25$ etc . Well went to the Uke club today and the hostess turned me onto a Lady selling a Palmer Uke ? for 20$ . Has anyone heard of this brand , I have no idea of the size or the brand . I don't want to take advantage of a little old lady nor do I want to waste 20$ . Any help would be great .

Why yes Bob the palmer brand was a Uke made in Taiwan in the early 60's . LOL, A little looking took me to " Tiki King's Ukulele data base " pretty cool place to look up that Uke you can't find out about .

When I first read your thread I thought why don't you just google it but now I understand why you asked. I googled it and nothing at all came up about them at least thru the first 9 or 10 pages I looked at.
I would say go for it if you like it. I don't think you would be taking advantage of her for 20 bucks and if it turns out to be a nice playing uke then good for you.

You could always try it out and if it sounds REALLY great, give her an extra 30 or something. That way, you'll be happy with a sweet uke (That's if it is) and she'll be happy getting more money for her uke.

Yes guys my thoughts exactly . Yes took me awhile to find Tiki King's , which is why I shared seems to be a pretty good resource for at least getting some info on those off brands . So I think i'll contact the little old lady and just buy this uke , If it's nothing but a wall hanger I have a picture it will look great next to and I will have helped out a little old lady :)

Top Bottom