Back to business!

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Very, very bad year last year but I made a big decision to come off the antidepresents and to Hades with the monthly visits to the doctor and endless hours in bed. I feel better already, completely energised; so much so, that I completed the initital protoype templates for a tenor slotted headstock. Fanatatsic - I can now offer these in my kits:rock:

So folks, with my mind clearing I can now get back to sequencing and getting the 20 ukuleles waiting to be completed off my books. All of you who have been patiently waiting - I am going to get done so I can make more and better ukulele this year.

Great triumph despite hopeleass depression last year was a non koa soprano i was happy with. Now I have a pile of tenors to do. Anyone for concerts?

Pete please keep on top of your condition and know that we are here if you need us.

I have been there, complete zombie on depakote/zanex for a while. It sneaks back up on you sometimes when you least expect it. funny as it sounds excersize is what holds it at bay for me.

Youre a great man

Youre a great man, Pete- your skills are superb.

Top Bottom