Happy Fathers Day....Uke Day?????

MGM

Reaction score
Just wanting to wish everyone a happy Fathers Day....Hopefully all your dedication to your children is appreciated today....("okay I Just woke up....now where are they hiding that uke they got for me") Okay... back to reality....."Hey Take out the trash!"

I want a dad like the one who bought his son the Martin tenor today (and you should take it down off the Site to ease my disappointment).

I want a dad like the one who bought his son the Martin tenor today (and you should take it down off the Site to ease my disappointment).

Hey GeeTee..nice meeting you today..I tell you UU members are the best people to meet..had tons of fun talking and getting to know you..Keep in touch

Btw Stan wanted to meet you too..he wanted you to stop by his place before you got home..but I did not have a way to contact you..hopefully you can send him a PM..
Man your Pepe Mini Tenor sounds sooo good...wow

and Mike I can't believe you forgot to take the Martin off the site yet...haha
the young man who got the Vintage Martin knew it was a very nice sounding uke huh?

Thanks Mike. Happy Father's Day to you as well and all of the other UU fathers. No ukulele gift for me, I'm just looking forward to spending the day with my three boys(and getting a little help around the yard!):)

Happy Father's Day to all.

It's actually a fairly significant day for me, because, without telling too much, let's just say that some would say I overachieved in this department.
[Very large family]
:cool:

Last edited:
Wishing a Happy Father's day to all as well. I think I will treat myself to a nice long motocycle ride today.

Not to steal too much thunder from you fellas (Happy Father's Day to you all) but a special shout out as well to the single parents -- like my mom -- that did double duty as both a mom and dad.

Not to steal too much thunder from you fellas (Happy Father's Day to you all) but a special shout out as well to the single parents -- like my mom -- that did double duty as both a mom and dad.

Very nice Stacie!

I wish my Dad was still with us. He was a wonderful father. Show yours your love while you can.

Happy Father's Day to all, including dog/pet fathers. My father was my intro to the uke, although it took over 50 years for it to take root. When I was a kid, my father had a uke with a green felt pick. I never heard him do anything beyond plucking "my dog has fleas", but it apparently planted the seed.

No new uke here, but honestly my kids wouldn't know what to get me anyway. LOL

I did order myself some of the new UPT tuning machines for two of my ukes and one of those tiny tuners that fits under the headstock - does that count? LOL

John

My kid texted me Happy Father's Day.

Woooo hoooo! :wallbash:

My kid texted me Happy Father's Day.

Woooo hoooo! :wallbash:

I can beat that...my oldest daughter texted me happy father's day. My son...not a text or email. My youngest daughter (she and her three kids are living with us and more or less being supported by me for the last three years) ..."oops, I guess this is a fail year."

LOL...it's okay...I probably wasn't any better to my parents when I was young...

John

Top Bottom