Any updates from GUGUG?

byjimini

Reaction score
It was their version of "Rawhide" that was featured on the front page of Youtube about 6 years ago that got me into playing the ukulele, there doesn't seem to be much activity on their account though :(

I sure do miss them. Anyone know much about Gus & Fin?

Thanks for the update Mike :)

I was at York's Ukulele Festival yesterday and spotted plenty of Mainlands, glad to see it's going strong.

In a great big world of ukulele players, they're my favorites. I'd wondered the same thing about them. Glad they're still out there.

Somewhere.

Those guys don't know it but they had a big hand in converting me into a former guitar player... :)

Very talented but above all they were just having way too much fun for me to miss out on it...

John

Hi ByJiminy did you see any Mainland Red Cedar Tenor ukes there please, I want one, was the seller Eagle Music, if so I will order one straight away thanx in advance

Eagle should have a new batch of Mainland cedars in two or three weeks.

Excellent news Mike thank you, I have been gigging with my other Mainland Red Cedar and fair play it has been fantastic, we raised a lot of money for charity here in the UK, now I need one to keep, sorry to flame your thread byjiminy, going back to your original question, I saw them live in last years Ukulele Festival Of Great Britain and they were fantastic, they were also great guys to talk to as well as long as you could understand their strong Scottish accent

Top Bottom