Pepe Romero Spruce/Brazilian Tenor Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

specialk13

Reaction score
SOLD
Well, this one is going back on the block again, this is a beautiful Pepe uke made in Dec. 2012. The uke belonged to my Dad and since he's decided to go a different route (guitar), I'm offering this beauty up for sale.
It has some of the most beautiful Brazilian rosewood and a well aged spruce top. Pepe's ukes are definitely at the top of the heap for sound and playability, the amount of sound that comes out of this uke is just amazing. This one also has the new Gotoh UPT planetary tuners which work like a charm. The nut width is 38mm so a little wider than standard and the finish is French polish.
I have owned several Pepe ukes and this one is probably the best of the them. I believe Pepe is getting better and better at building these little guys.
The condition on this uke is as new, you won't find one cleaner. It has not been played much since it was purchased and has not been broken in at all. Comes with the original molded abs hardshell case which is also in perfect condition.

Attachments

• PR1.jpg
    PR1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 317
  • PR2.jpg
    PR2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 319
  • PR3.jpg
    PR3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 293
  • PR4.jpg
    PR4.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 215
  • PR5.jpg
    PR5.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
More Pics....

Attachments

• PR6.jpg
    PR6.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 105
  • PR7.jpg
    PR7.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 94
  • PR8.jpg
    PR8.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 97
  • PR9.jpg
    PR9.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 117
  • PR10.jpg
    PR10.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 140
And Some More Pics.....

Attachments

• PR12.jpg
    PR12.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 76
  • PR13.jpg
    PR13.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 79
  • PR14.jpg
    PR14.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 115
  • PR16.jpg
    PR16.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 92
  • PR17.jpg
    PR17.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 86
Gorgeous uke, too bad I am looking for radius fretboards only now. My LFdM tenor with the radius is so much easier for me to play than my MB tenor with flat fretboard.
I'm sure there is widely held opinions on this issue, and others will definitely jump on this uke.
Bob

It must be soooo difficult to play that MB uke :) If you want, I can take it off your hands???

Gorgeous uke, too bad I am looking for radius fretboards only now. My LFdM tenor with the radius is so much easier for me to play than my MB tenor with flat fretboard.
I'm sure there is widely held opinions on this issue, and others will definitely jump on this uke.
Bob

a few questions ...

I am interested ... could you please post some pics of the front and back - straight on shots so I can better see the grain? Also I am a new member and never purchased through this site. Is there a way of speaking with you via email directly to potentially negotiate a deal? Thanks.

Added more pics of the front and back as requested.

Attachments

• PR01.jpg
    PR01.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 52
  • PR12.jpg
    PR12.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 55
  • PR23.jpg
    PR23.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 46
  • PR34.jpg
    PR34.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 53
  • PR45.jpg
    PR45.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 51
I made you an offer, but you did Not care to react, why?
Jowib

Not to start anything, but maybe because you had 1 post when you PM'd me about the Lichty I was selling?

I guess the email system is a mess! I was sending an email to a different address and I have no clue why it came to you (the other person indeed never replied at all)
Jowib

I had meanwhile deleted all pms I have sent.
Either this system is craps or someone has no interest.
Either way, have a good life!
Jowib

Jowib, please forgive my lack of response I was only able to view your PM and could not respond (website issue I guess?) and still can't send a response through. I am however limiting shipment to the US only and I appreciate your interest. Thanks

Jowib, please forgive my lack of response I was only able to view your PM and could not respond (website issue I guess?) and still can't send a response through. I am however limiting shipment to the US only and I appreciate your interest. Thanks
Hey SpecialK, sorry you have a website issue in being unable to respond to your marketplace listing. Maybe an idea to specify in your ad the terms of sale, re your not wanting to ship outside of the US so that members are aware? Cheers mate, and all the best with the sale!

Yup, taken care of thanks.

Hey SpecialK, sorry you have a website issue in being unable to respond to your marketplace listing. Maybe an idea to specify in your ad the terms of sale, re your not wanting to ship outside of the US so that members are aware? Cheers mate, and all the best with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom