For sale Kamaka Tenor (longneck) with Fishman active pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie1947

Reaction score
Ukulele Pics 006.jpgUkulele Pics 003.jpgUkulele Pics 004.jpgBeautiful ukulele made 2011, purchased in person from Kamaka. Honolulu. This ukulele has never been played professionally, has been kept in its case and played occasionally. I am selling it to pay some personal bills. This ukulele is just like new. Asking $1,500.00. Buyer would pay shipping within US, and Insurance if desired.Ukulele Pics 002.jpg

Last edited:
Howie, the price is correct?

OMG !!! Lucky who take this !!!

If this is truly $500 + shipping and not a typo for $1500, I'll take it. Please PM me if that is the case. :)

Right, the price is obviously 1500, but that doesn't seem right either. Gryphon has a new one for $1255. How much was the pickup?

Typo corrected.

Haha, best of luck with the sale! Beautiful instrument!

Right, the price is obviously 1500, but that doesn't seem right either. Gryphon has a new one for $1255. How much was the pickup?

Historically, Fishman Matrix Infinity pickups go for about $250 installed. (Which is why it was reasonable to float the idea of the price actually being something other than $1500...one can wish!)

Last edited:
PM sent ;) lol

Oh~~~It's long neck~~~~~
This price is right~

Last edited:
A new Tenor longneck would be more than $1,500.00 ! With tax, shipping and Fishman, and case. You would be looking at almost $1,800.00. You better check your figures again, Ixyc2001.

Amerix still

A new Tenor longneck would be more than $1,500.00 ! With tax, shipping and Fishman, and case. You would be looking at almost $1,800.00. You better check your figures again, Ixyc2001.

Oh~~Sorry, I think it's HF-3.
Longneck is more expansive than HF-3.

Hf-3L is around 1345 before tax...the shipping and pickup are extra...so probably around 1600 to 1650 for a brand new one plus or minus 100-200...the Gryphon one is 1255 without shipping tax and pickup...yours is one of the prettier ones i have seen. What is the production date? How much has it been played? Any wear?

No wear and tear, played by me only. Kept in hard shell case. Can't tell production date as battery pack to pick-up blocking the date. I ordered this Uke in the first couple of weeks in August 2011, so I could pick it up at Kamaka on my birthday the end of Sept. it's in pristine condition. Never played professionally.

Last edited:
Price reduced to $:D;)1,400.00. Need money for false teeth! Please, serious inquiries only.

Last edited:
"Never played professionally" When I decide to sell one of mine I think I'll advertised "Never played well". At an open mic one night I introduced my Kamaka 8 string with "This instrument sounds beautiful when it is played properly, but lets not worry about that tonight."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom