Cordoba Cuatro-Style Baritone NEW

H

Hippie Dribble

hi folks

I am offering for sale a new Cordoba Cuatro-Style Baritone. Bought several weeks ago from Andrew at HMS who set it up expertly for me. Only played it a couple of times. In as-received condition. Very rich, sweet tone with great resonance, heaps of guts and plenty of volume. The action is beautifully setup low all the way up the neck. It has excellent intonation and very smooth playability. It is also a very pretty instrument.

SPECS:

solid spruce top
mahogany laminate body
mahogany neck
mahogany golpe (tap) plate
slotted headstock
geared nickel tuners
rosewood bridge
rosewood fingerboard
satin finish
14 frets to body

I will ship the uke in a new gig bag with a new herco humidifier.

PICS:

002.jpg005.jpg004.jpg003.jpg006.jpg

LINKS:

Sound demos

picking

strumming

HMS website page

Asking $180 shipped to anywhere.

Paypal only please. Cheers and thanks for looking gang. Please PM or post in the thread with any questions and I'll try to answer ASAP. Pictures will be up in the next half-hour or so.

Last edited:
Hey Jon! Is it tuned like a cuatro or baritone?

Thanks. I really dig the cuatro look...

Hey Jon! Is it tuned like a cuatro or baritone?

Thanks. I really dig the cuatro look...

Hey Jeff. Tuned as a standard bari mate, DGBE. It's a proper baritone ukulele, but just has the aesthetic design of a cuatro, hence the slotted headstock and tap plate. Yeah, I agree, it's a really pretty uke. :)

I should also add that, if the "picking" demo sounds unusually high-pitched to you, then your ears aren't failing you...in that clip the uke is tuned all the way up to A, hence the brighter sound.

Ouch! Ouch! Damn, you just aggravated my UAS... I gotta think seriously about this. That's a very pretty instrument...

Oh no, I've been looking for one of these....must resist...

Top Bottom