Action Replay/Gameshark rules!!!!!!!

So I got this handy cheating device for my DS called action Replay, and I have been having a blast. This thing does stuff like maxing out your stats, infinite cash, all characters etc. ****And for all you pokemon addicts, There's this one code called Pokemon Modifier, and it gives u 493 master balls, the same number of pokemon there are total as in every pokemon in existence. To use it, find the pokemon's number in the NATIONAL dex (it should be a number from 1 to 493), subtract that number from 493 on ur calculator app or something, and the difference is the amount of master balls you trash. Then, press and hold L before you walk into the grass, and the encountered pokemon should be the pokemon who's number you chose. Then press L and R to at the same time replenish ur master balls****

As for Gameshark, for gameboy SP, (ONLY) It does basically the same stuff, its just a little harder to do

The only downside to AR is that some of the codes you can add to it are ridiculously long almost 200 lines at the most.

AR won't freeze your game if you take it and put your game cartridge back in out before you press start, and after you choose your codes. Trust me, it will still work

I hope this wasn't too long or uninteresting, or if anyone thought it was wrong of me to cheat, so if it was, I'm sorry in advance.

And for all you people already have one of these, rock on, and keep cheating ;)

Haha I have GS for my Gameboy Color.
Oh and GS, AR, and CB on my PS2. No, I'm not THAT big of a cheater, I only used GS. xD

Haha I have GS for my Gameboy Color.
Oh and GS, AR, and CB on my PS2. No, I'm not THAT big of a cheater, I only used GS. xD

My brother told me it was only for SP......but since when do you listen to younger siblings??? just kidding haha

Theyre cool but you couldn't participate in the poke tourney with that pokemon file.

hax is a no no

Who would stoop so low as to cheat in a game??!!??

*hides action replay behind back*

Ehehehe...;_;

Theyre cool but you couldn't participate in the poke tourney with that pokemon file.

hax is a no no

I wouldn't enter anything with a hacked file. I play the game for reals when I've had my fun. But they're totally worth it, even for $24.95 :D

Haha I beat my pokemon games fair and square a few times THEN tried it with gameshark.
Soooo much easier xD

Who would stoop so low as to cheat in a game??!!??

*hides action replay behind back*

Ehehehe...;_;

Only the cheats that are amazing fun to do, like make flying cars in grand theft auto XD

Back in the day (which was a Wednesday), I had the Action Replay for the old Super Nintendo. Wish I still had it. hahah

Top Bottom