Mya Moe Tenor Lap Steel Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorg888

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This lap steel is now sold thanks everyone

[/COLOR][/B]This beautiful ukulele is made from Ancient Kauri from New Zealand and has been carbon dated to be between 30,000 - 50,000 years old

I am regrettably selling this ukulele due to some money issues
I want $1500.00 AU for it . This does not include shipping. I live in Australia and can ship it anywhere in the world.

To hear a sound sample visit Mya Moe's website page that show this uke - http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1016

You can also visit my you tube channel to hear more vid of it - http://youtu.be/bxMwFX41oNA

It is very loud and wonderful to play. It configuration is below

Ancient Kauri top, back & sides
Maple body binding
Hand-rubbed oil finish
Ebony fretboard with Pearl markers
Mahogany neck
Geared machine head tuners with amber buttons
Walnut & Maple Signature Headplate
It has a built in resonator making it a high volume uke it does not have a pick up
P6180095.jpgP6180094.jpgP6180097.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of these Mya-Moe Lap steels. Fantastic instrument.
In the specs you might want to list that it has a resonator and a pickup built it. Also show a side photo of the neck so that people can see the square neck and the string height.

Given that I own one eight string lap steel resonator guitar along with three six strings and a Weissenborn, one would think that I would be jumping on this Uke. And, I would were it not for the fact that since I promised my wife that I would practice, "one out before one in", the current score is none out and four in.

It is very tempting, though.

Hi, sent you a PM, had a question...thanks

Good luck on the sale. I will be away for a number of days and will check in when I return.

What is your best estimate of the shipping cost from your home to St. Louis, Missouri, USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom