New Talsma Tenor uke for Gerald Ross

Gerald Ross

Reaction score
My new Tenor Uke made by master craftsman Dave Talsma.

Sitka spruce top, flamed maple sides back and three piece neck, ebony fingerboard, head stock plate (front/back), neck pinstripes, Waverly tuners, Corian nut and saddle, 1.5" nut, MI-SI pickup, binding on everything.

image.jpg

Super sweet, Gerald. I love that swooshing cutaway.

Please consider doing the same short musical piece on the old and new Talsma ukes for one of your videos. That would be interesting to hear the difference.

\--Steve

That's a beauty Gerald! Looking forward to hearing you play a piece on it. Actually, just look forward to hearing any song you play!

Last edited:
Congrats, Gerald.

Don't mean to be creepy or anything, but I think Talsmas have the sexiest upper bouts going!

Whoa...That is stunning. Congratulations.

Thanks all. That's not paint on the back of the headstock - it's an ebony veneer. The neck is three piece flamed maple with a double line ebony line inlay down the length.

Pure sex. Lovely uke pal.

That's a real beauty Gerald. Will you be bringing it to Ashoken?
I'm still trying to figure out some way to get there...looks like a great weekend!

Congratulations! What a great looking ukulele. I hope you bring it with you if you come to the Wine Country Ukulele Festivalin St. Helena this September so I can hear it in person.

Yes, I'll have it Ashokan.

No, I'm not attending Wine Country this year.

Hope to be in CA in January for the NAMM show!

Top Bottom