Gold Tone Banjolele Deluxe - NEW

Paul December

Reaction score
I got this one brand new, but never played it...
...I really need to get better on a regular uke before I branch out!
Plays beautifully, plus I had a luthier adjust the skin for me.
Note that this is the latest model with the very smooth geared tuners.
***Included is the custom heavy construction case I special ordered from Gold Tone for $85 (not the poorly fitting one that usually comes with it).
$425 Paypal + Actual Shipping
$26 Discount if you pay by M.O. or PayPal "Gift" Option ...
... so $399 + actual shipping.
Sorry, no trades at this time.

PM me or Email: pauldecember@gmail.com

Last edited:
Play it Paul. I recently acquired a small Beansprout banjo uke and an Irish tenor banjo that's been converted to a baritone banjo uke. These are great for learning claw hammer style and add a total new dimension to your sound.

Play it Paul. I recently acquired a small Beansprout banjo uke and an Irish tenor banjo that's been converted to a baritone banjo uke. These are great for learning claw hammer style and add a total new dimension to your sound.

That was the plan, but I really should master standard uke 1st :)
... Still available! :cool:

I got several inquiries on the payment discount, so I've updated the listing with the following info:

$26 Discount if you pay by M.O. or PayPal "Gift" Option ...
... so $399 + actual shipping :)

Where are they made, China?

I have a question, and while I'm sorry it's not because I'm a potential buyer, at least it will bump the message back up a bit...

How snug a fit lengthwise is the case on your Gold Tone? I ask because I have a Lanikai banjolele that's very similar except it has a concert neck, so the overall length of it with resonator on is 25", and the only gig bags that seem to be available without buying a banjolele are the Gold Tone deluxe ones. I think it's 1-2" longer than your Gold Tone, so do you think it might fit the case?

The lack of specs for so many things is pitiful, and I can't find anything on the dimensions of the case anywhere. My only other option it to buy and then return if it doesn't fit, so I thought I'd ask here in case someone might know. Thanks for any info you can give, and I hope you are able to sell yours if that's what you've decided on.

I have a question, and while I'm sorry it's not because I'm a potential buyer, at least it will bump the message back up a bit...

How snug a fit lengthwise is the case on your Gold Tone? I ask because I have a Lanikai banjolele that's very similar except it has a concert neck, so the overall length of it with resonator on is 25", and the only gig bags that seem to be available without buying a banjolele are the Gold Tone deluxe ones. I think it's 1-2" longer than your Gold Tone, so do you think it might fit the case?

The lack of specs for so many things is pitiful, and I can't find anything on the dimensions of the case anywhere. My only other option it to buy and then return if it doesn't fit, so I thought I'd ask here in case someone might know. Thanks for any info you can give, and I hope you are able to sell yours if that's what you've decided on.

I'll PM you that info when I get home. :)

Top Bottom