Pono Acacia Baritone Ukulele with Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky

Reaction score
Pono Acacia Baritone Ukulele with Case- Price Reduction

This is a wonderful uke, and very attractive. Has a few dings because I played it everyday but is in otherwise great shape. Currently strung with Kala reds. They are new but I'm not crazy over them. I will include some Worth Browns that I was going to put on. It sounds great with the Worths!
I also am including the Baritone book, which I learned quite a lot from. The case is okay, perfectly good inside, but has quite a bit of wear and tear on the outside (my cat used it for a scratching post more than a few times). It will certainly protect the uke but isn't very pretty.
I'm selling a few ukes so I can buy a ....guitar:rolleyes:.

I bought the uke from HMS. Here is a link to a description of this model

http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-ab-acacia-baritone.html

$270. for everything, shipped CONUS. No Paypal. Thank you.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
I'll Take It

I'll take it. strangeman509 at gmail dot com

I sent you a PM as well

Thanks!

jim

This is a wonderful uke, and very attractive. Has a few dings because I played it everyday but is in otherwise great shape. Currently strung with Kala reds. They are new but I'm not crazy over them. I will include some Worth Browns that I was going to put on. It sounds great with the Worths!
I also am including the Baritone book, which I learned quite a lot from. The case is okay, perfectly good inside, but has quite a bit of wear and tear on the outside (my cat used it for a scratching post more than a few times). It will certainly protect the uke but isn't very pretty.
I'm selling a few ukes so I can buy a ....guitar:rolleyes:.

I bought the uke from HMS. Here is a link to a description of this model

http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-ab-acacia-baritone.html

$270. for everything, shipped CONUS. No Paypal. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom