I've been Sukie'd !!!

You are so more than welcome. Thanks for all YOU do for UU.

That was awesome Sukie!! I'd be in cahoots with you anytime! Some of the most fun I've ever had making a jack-in-the-box.

Deach you rock!

xoxo
-Heather

That is cool.

On a somewhat-relevant note, I hate that my name is already a verb. I wonder how I can change the meaning...

directed towards sukie... remembering back to deachs thread entitled "PEOPLE SUCK!" i would have to say that UU members are not people! haha! sukie you rock! no lie! LITERALLY! and DEACh goes to show ur strong belief in karma really does come back around! hats off to you guys!

directed towards sukie... remembering back to deachs thread entitled "PEOPLE SUCK!" i would have to say that UU members are not people! haha! sukie you rock! no lie! LITERALLY! and DEACh goes to show ur strong belief in karma really does come back around! hats off to you guys!

Don't forget Deach's other thread, "People are AWESOME!". Thus, we must still be people.

directed towards sukie... remembering back to deachs thread entitled "PEOPLE SUCK!" i would have to say that UU members are not people!....

Your logic is flawed.
UU members are people. Some of them suck, some are awesome.
Sukie is beyond 'people'. Sukie is beyond awesome!

Your logic is flawed.
UU members are people. Some of them suck, some are awesome.
Sukie is beyond 'people'. Sukie is beyond awesome!

Enough already. Heather rocks -- she made it.

And Deach is the one who really rocks.:worship:

ur all taking what i said the wrong way! both of yall rock! YOU BOTH ROCK! :nana:

that was so neat. I loved the UU logo on the top too. the colors also were sweet! have fun with your new toy deach, i know i would lol.

That was awesome Sukie!! I'd be in cahoots with you anytime! Some of the most fun I've ever had making a jack-in-the-box.

Whoa! You're the one who makes those cool things?

I found your site a while ago and really had a jones for one but thought I'd better save up a bit more. (I currently have about $1.98 in "discretionary funds" so don't hold your breath). :(

I'm just vain enough to eventually get one of me though. Just for the look on peoples faces when they come to my house and see who pops out. :rolleyes:

oooooh, a personalized one, that would be so cool. And sukie, dinkadink and deach are the bestest!

Top Bottom