Ukulele Cover: Fleetwood Mac's "Sara"

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
I have always loved this beautiful song by Fleetwood Mac, "Sara." I hope you enjoy my VERY humble attempt at it. I have played this on my Pohaku Koa/pearwood tenor. Thanks for watching, UU friends! :)

~ Chelle aka "the peafarmer"

Great job! I haven't heard that song in ages. Thanks!

Hi, UkuEroll! It's back now -- have been having some problems, here, technically, but it should be working now -- thanks so much for wanting to check it out! :) Hope you're doing well!

Lovely work Chelle, great vocal. I reckon you're my favourite Pea Farmer Uker, in fact you're the only Pea Farmer Uker I know of! Please keep them coming.

Hi, Campbell!!!! Thanks so much for watching!!! You are always here for me -- so thankful for your support!!! How are you???

Great job! I haven't heard that song in ages. Thanks!

Hi, Gary! It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for checking out my video and thanks, too, for commenting with such positive feedback! :) I haven't seen you online lately -- I hope all is well for you! Btw, I miss your Showcase challenges -- they were so fun! :)

Great job Chelle! I loved Stevie Nicks when I was a kid. I had the Tusk album and listened to it alot. Sara was my favorite track. Was sad they didn't play it live when I saw them a few years ago... Thanks for bringing this one back!

Hi, Gary! It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for checking out my video and thanks, too, for commenting with such positive feedback! :) I haven't seen you online lately -- I hope all is well for you! Btw, I miss your Showcase challenges -- they were so fun! :)

Hi Hochapeafarm, yes everything is fine with me. I've been very busy with some projects lately and haven't had much time. I've been thinking about starting the challenges up again although with a slightly different twist. I've also been working on some of my own songs and incorporating something a little different for the video. I got tired of watching myself in the videos.:rolleyes: I'm working on one right now and when it's finished, I'll post it here.

Chelle that was well worth waiting for, I think Stevie Nicks would approve! As an aside, what are you using to record your vids? As I've notice they are all in portrait, if you turn it on its side in landscape mode it would fill the hole screen, with no black boarders. Hope you don't mind my suggestion, as you may just prefer portrait.

Leroy

Hi, Eric! Thanks so much for taking time to watch the video -- yes, "Sara" was my favorite song on the album, too! :) I saw Stevie when I was a freshman in high school -- she was awesome!!!!

Great job Chelle! I loved Stevie Nicks when I was a kid. I had the Tusk album and listened to it alot. Sara was my favorite track. Was sad they didn't play it live when I saw them a few years ago... Thanks for bringing this one back!

Hey, Gary! Hi! Thanks for letting me know what's going on with you -- so glad that you're alright! And, yes, hoping you'll definitely be starting up those challenges again -- your January Showcase was the very first uke contest on UU (and otherwise, for that matter!) I ever did and I loved it! Very fond memories! Can't wait to see what you do with the challenges! Do stay in touch! :)

Hi Hochapeafarm, yes everything is fine with me. I've been very busy with some projects lately and haven't had much time. I've been thinking about starting the challenges up again although with a slightly different twist. I've also been working on some of my own songs and incorporating something a little different for the video. I got tired of watching myself in the videos.:rolleyes: I'm working on one right now and when it's finished, I'll post it here.

Hi, Leroy! Thanks for going back and checking out the Sara video -- that was really sweet of you! I am glad that you liked it! Yeah, on the format of videos -- I do turn my iPad in portrait vs landscape view because the little iPad cover (the way it folds back) that I have lets you make a make-shift stand out of it. Not the greatest for stability, but it gets the job done. I need to get a real iPad docking station/stand (whatever they're called!) so that I can do the landscape layout. Or, maybe there is a way to just do it in the iPad camera software itself or on YT, perhaps? Anyhow, I really appreciate you watching my videos, giving me such thoughtful feedback, and being so supportive! Thank you! :)

Chelle that was well worth waiting for, I think Stevie Nicks would approve! ThanksAs an aside, what are you using to record your vids? As I've notice they are all in portrait, if you turn it on its side in landscape mode it would fill the hole screen, with no black boarders. Hope you don't mind my suggestion, as you may just prefer portrait.

Leroy

Fantastic! You're really talanted. I liked it a lot :)

Hey, toye!!! Wow, thanks for saying that -- I am really honored! YOU, my friend, are REALLY the one who is EXTREMELY talented, though! You give me such inspiration! Watching your videos is so much fun and makes me want to get better so I can do cool stuff like you do! Thanks for watching my video and, again, for your kind feedback! Talk soon! :)

Top Bottom