If u can meet one UU'er, who?

coolkayaker1

Reaction score
Question: If you could met only one UU member that you have never met in person before, who would it be and why?

:rolleyes:

dkcrown. We had a business transaction and he was a really cool guy; it truly couldn't have gone better from my perspective. Plus, I read his posts and he just seems like a great dude.

Chuck Moore. And I already met him.

I'm not saying this because of his celebrity, I'm saying it because I got the chance to meet him and found him to truly embody the spirit of "aloha."

Chuck Moore. And I already met him.

I'm not saying this because of his celebrity, I'm saying it because I got the chance to meet him and found him to truly embody the spirit of "aloha."
I agree, but I already met him! He is full of Aloha and a genuinely great guy. He and his wife are wonderful people.

That said, play by the rules! ;)

I wish I could say just one Steve but there are two that are equal to me and that's MMStan and DKCrown and all for the same reasons. They have both been great friends to me on this forum and I have always gone to them for any advice and trust their judgement 100%. They have both helped me thru some tough times.
Also a plus is they both have some great ukes and I would love to play some of them. Lol.

Stan. I think it is evident as to why.

Mim. I've bought two ukes from her, both of them very smooth and fast transactions in which I got the best customer service ever--and she just seems like a very cool person that I'd get along with well.

Ryan. he never shows up anywhere.
I feel lucky that I have met most people I want to know that are on UU.
Would love to meet crabbers in person too

MY ANSWER WOULD NOT BE STAN!!!

(it's because I already met him and enjoyed every minute!!!)

Ryan. he never shows up anywhere.
I feel lucky that I have met most people I want to know that are on UU.
Would love to meet crabbers in person too

I want to meet Ryan, too. Krabbers is totally cool, he went to UWC I.

Top Bottom